Popular Winter Hairstyles
Winter Hairstyle Tips by The Beauty Bar
Winter is almost here, and you will soon be attending a slew of holiday parties. Here are some of the top winter hairstyles this year.
- Curl and lightly tousle your hair for a light look. Use a heat-setting spray and finish with a medium hold hairspray.
- For a sophisticated look to compliment your holiday dress, try simple curls. Let them cool before touching them to give them time to set.
- For a fun and flirty look, try some natural-looking waves. This look can work with hair that is shoulder-length or longer.
- If you have naturally curly hair, embrace it with a simple layered bob. Avoid touching your hair after you apply styling products. To add volume, lift curls near your roots with your diffuser as you dry your hair.
- For a glamorous look this winter, try a classic chin-length bob with some flipped ends tucked behind your ears. To add volume, part your hair one way, then switch the part to the other side after you dry and curl it.
- To create a soft and polished look, style your hair with soft curls and then sweep them to one side. Use bobby pins that match your hair color and will not be noticeable.
- For extra volume, try a choppy shoulder-length bob. Use gator clips to separate your hair into sections and blow-dry them one at a time, starting from the bottom and working your way to the top.
- Try a fun and playful chin-length bob with bouncy curls. Add shine spray after you curl your hair.
- For a sleek and sophisticated look this winter, try a slightly angled bob. To add extra volume and layers, ask your stylist to slightly stack the back of your hair.
- Large waves will give your hair soft texture and movement. Use a clip to hold one side back behind your ear.
Read More > Useful Information
31 Liberty St.
Southington, CT 06489
(by appointment only)
(salon calls only please)