Airbrush Makeup Course
Are you hoping for a fun and rewarding career in the beauty industry?
Today, more women are choosing airbrush makeup over traditional makeup.
The days of sitting and waiting for makeup to settle or checking a mirror before every photo are over. With airbrush makeup you can feel confident knowing your makeup will hold throughout any special occasion including weddings, bridal showers, graduations and other events. Airbrush makeup is also preferred by models, actors and TV personalities for its easy application and long lasting qualities.
At the Beauty Bar we have years of experience using airbrush makeup and now we offer you the chance to learn from our expert makeup artists with our exclusive Airbrush Makeup Course. In this 6-hour intensive study course you'll gain a full understanding of the airbrush gun, the mechanics of the airbrush compressor and how to care for your airbrush gun.
Points of Study:
- Taking apart gun and discussing the full mechanics of the airbrush gun and putting it back together
- Discussing full mechanics of the airbrush compressor
- Familiarizing yourself with the MAC airbrush foundations
- Mixing colors and oxidation process
- Demonstrating on model/student how to apply airbrush foundation
- Discussing and demonstrating how to contour with airbrush
- Cleaning and maintenance of your airbrush gun
In this 6-hour focus course you will learn the dynamics of Airbrush makeup and how to properly care for your airbrush equipment. This class is designed for beginning students wanting to to gain valuable knowledge in the art of Airbrush Make-up. No formal training of makeup is needed for this class.
If you're serious about taking your makeup career to the next level, contact the Beauty Bar today and enroll now in this essential airbrush makeup class. Many beauticians can offer advice and tips but with the Beauty Bar you get one-on-one training by certified professionals who know all there is to know about MAC Airbrush Makeup.
Kit Included in this course:
- 1 MAC Airbrush Compressor
- 1 MAC Gravity Feed Airbrush Gun
- 1 Cleaner fluid
- 1 MAC HD AIRBRUSH NC10
- 1 MAC HD AIRBRUSH NC30
- 1 MAC HD AIRBRUSH NC50
- 1 MAC HD AIRBRUSH NW15
- 1 MAC HD AIRBRUSH NW35
- 1 MAC HD AIRBRUSH NW55
Course Cost: $1,100
A 50% non-refundable retainer is needed to enroll in course.
Why Airbrush Makeup?
The reasons are obvious, with airbrush makeup you get:
- A natural look
- Even and full coverage
- 1/3 less product used than traditional makeup
- Won't smear, rub or smudge
Contact The Beauty Bar today to get started.
We can also be reached at 860-621-1000. Please leave a detailed voicemail with your name and best contact number and we will return your call as soon as we can!
Kisses, Love & Stilettos!