Best Makeup Colors for Fall Weddings
Fall Wedding Makeup Advice by The Beauty Bar
If you are planning to get married this fall, you want to look spectacular in your wedding pictures. Here are some tips on how to choose the right makeup so you will shine on your big day.
- If you are wearing minimal jewelry, you can make your eyes sparkle with gold eyeshadow.
- For a dramatic yet soft look, use pearly white eyeshadow with a hint of gray.
- Show off your natural beauty on your wedding day with a light coral eyeshadow.
- If you would like to wear a neutral shade of eye shadow, make your eyes stand out by adding a slight wing.
- Brighten up your eyes by lining the rims with a white pencil.
- For a bold look, use a bit of colorful eyeliner, but make the rest of your makeup neutral.
- Blue or green eyeliner under your eyes is perfect for a beach wedding.
- For a unique look, use two shades of eyeliner.
- For a more subtle look, you can skip the eyeliner altogether.
- Dramatic false eyelashes will make your eyes stand out in your wedding photos.
- Frame your eyes and accentuate your wedding makeup with perfectly groomed eyebrows.
- A shiny, berry-colored lipstick is popular this fall.
- If you would prefer a less dramatic lip color, go for a bold but lighter shade.
- If you are having an outdoor fall wedding, a coral lipstick is the perfect choice.
- To create a dramatic look for your fall wedding, create a smoky eye and wear a rosy nude or glossy nude lip color.
- If a bold eye or lip color is not for you, wear a bit of bright blush on the apples of your cheeks.
- For a more dramatic look, contour your makeup to highlight your cheekbones.
Read More > Useful Information
31 Liberty St.
Southington, CT 06489
(by appointment only)
(salon calls only please)